About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Financial Institutions, they provide a comprehensive and integrated range of Financial Service products to individuals and businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
You will help perform a role in DRM by providing critical business / technical solutions around revised regulatory returns. The Intention of this project is to enable direct data extractions in line with global regulatory direction.
- Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in the areas of relational database, and data extraction/transformation/load tools and processes are important.
- Familiarity with processes relating to data warehousing, metadata management, OLAP technology, G/L systems, and financial systems are essential.
- Experience with maintaining and Inmanipulating hierarchical data structures is a must. (Examples include customer, product, cost center/organisation, and chart of account structures
- Relevant experience could include data warehouse implementation, financial and or accounting systems and financial reporting)
- Expertise with SQL language.
- Ability to rapidly transform and manipulate data using SQL language and/or Microsoft Excel
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98956. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com