Are you an experienced .NET Developer who is seeking an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing company whilst enjoying a great lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast? Or are you looking for a new challenging gig with more flexible working from home options?
If yes, get in touch today as we are currently seeking .NET Developers for some brand new permanent roles in Sunshine Coast. Whilst preference will be given to candidates who are able to work from the office, the client is happy to consider remote work. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established business with heaps of room for growth and a supportive and inclusive culture. You will horn your skills on leading technical stack such as .NET Core, Angular and microservices. There are two positions available.
About the Role
You will work in a tight-knit team of 5 to 6 developers. Reporting directly to the CTO, on a daily basis, you will:
- Participate in team meetings to plan, architect and develop services;
- Develop applications as well as backend services using .NET Core in a hybrid environment with on-prem and cloud hosted systems (AWS);
- Develop API and web services in a microservices architecture;
- Develop robust unit testing throughout your code including documentation;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Work within an Agile environment.
In order to succeed in this role, you will successfully demonstrate:
- 3+ years' experience in software development
- Experience and proficiency in .NET Core (C#)
- Understanding of database concepts (SQL, NoSQL)
- Unit testing skills/experience
- Excellent communication skills
Whilst not mandatory, experience in any of the following will help:
- Agile development processes (SCRUM)
- Source Control (Git)
- Native app development, Xamarin
- Knowledge of architectural designs like microservices, and TDD/BDD
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you. Get your application in today for an immediate review!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101663. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com