You are a strong .NET Develoepr that has demontrated experience in the following:
- Development and support of new and existing departmental business computing systems, ensuring that all activities are appropriate and undertaken within departmental, whole-of-government and industry standards.
- Demonstrated ability to develop using contemporary enterprise development tools and technologies including .NET 4.5, .NET CORE ASP.NET, TFS, MVC, C#, TSQL and Angular including ability to write automated test scripts using Microsoft Technologies.
- Managing the development and implementation of standards, procedures and processes to promote and maintain software quality, conduct quality reviews to ensure standards are adhered to.
- Maintaining and applying knowledge of system design and development life cycle methodologies, change management and quality management processes in order to develop innovative and appropriate solutions for information systems issues.
- Consulting, negotiating and liaising with staff at all levels of the department to provide specialist and timely advice on technical issues relating to maintaining and supporting existing information systems.
- Developing, documenting and reviewing technical specifications, including requirements, design and testing documentation.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Get your application in quick today as the role is progressing quickly.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 / 0452 636 086, OR email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2003-99916. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com