.Net Developer.Permanent role| Brisbane CBD| Join a global leader with lots of career progression opportunities.
About the Company
Davidson Technology is proud to offer a truly exciting role with one of our key partners. You will join a true leader in its field, not only in Australia but globally. This is an organisation where you will benefit from working on cutting edge projects and implementations while having fun doing so.
This organisation offers their employees the chance to work in a highly collaborative and social environment with great opportunities for career progression.
About the Role
We are seeking a Developer with passion, who gets a kick out of working with multiple teams, and continuously improving our capability.
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple applications.
- Continuously improve yourself and others
- Build trust and transparency through collaboration and communication
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to delivery key outcomes
- Maintain compliance posture across systems
- Maintain documentation to ensure retention of Intellectual Property (IP) including technical diagrams
- Proven experience within an enterprise environment working on .NET Enterprise solutions
- Proven experience running small projects ie ability to breakdown task, estimate task effort, prioritise tasks, plan and schedule own tasks in the context of planned work where a team contributes to the end result
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Facilitation of architecture reviews and design sessions
- C# Experience
- Database, Oracle/SQLServer/EntityFramework
Key Technical Competencies
- .NET, IIS
- AWS, cloud native and SOA deployment patterns and practices
- Git, TeamCity, Nexus and CI/CD patterns and practices
- Integration concepts, Rest, SOAP, etc
- Design Patterns
- Business rule technology
- Agile practices, Confluence, Jira
- Scripting technologies and windows environments
- Integration Experience
- Worked in an Agile environment including SCRUM, KANBAN and Story mapping
- Relevant university degree and/or industry qualification
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89573. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com