About the Company
A local Government council located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
About the Role
Council is equivalent in size to a small to medium business. It's IT department has a small, high performing development team that is looking to add a new member:
- Reporting to the projects and development team leader, this is a "hands on" role responsible for development, integration and support of various systems used by the council using the full Microsoft stack, including C#.NET
- Responsible for developing digital (information processing) solutions or bespoke applications for council centred around the automation of repetitive manual administrative tasks.
- Delivering new/improved technology services to customers (both internal and external).
- Integrate disparate systems and centralise data where required using a suite of tools including Dell Boomi Integration Platform.
- Provide technical expertise to the team, and the bespoke "software and database" and high level input into systems architecture, design, development and integration needs of the council.
- You will have experience in developing .NET applications.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and data processing.
- Working knowledge of utilising Integration Platforms...preferably DELL Boomi an advantage (or interest in learning).
- API development and management.
- Knowledge of extended Azure suite (nice to have).
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools including Power BI (nice to have).
- Experience in software development, troubleshooting, quality management, and ability to understand, document and implement client requirements.
- Experience working in small teams using the agile "feature driven development" approach.
- Work for a local council who can provide flexible working arrangements and value enjoyment, social connection, recognition and well-being of their employees.
- Friendly, welcoming and supportive culture.
- Support in career and training for maximising benefit for the Microsoft Azure and Office 365 solution delivery toolkits.
- On-site parking.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516 quoting ref no. JO-2002-99651. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com