About the Company
My client are searching for a .NET Developer to join their dynamic team in a not for profit organisation helping an excellent cause.
About the Role
- Proven experience in delivering within SOA architectures, frameworks and patterns.
- OO Programming concepts
- ASP.Net MVC
- Entity Framework
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Windows Communication Foundation
- SQL Server
- Agile methodologies (XP, SCRUM etc) and Test Driven Development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and PR
If you have Australian PR or Citizenship and are looking to work in an organisation where you are really adding benefit both internally in the team and externally to others, please contact me on email@example.com to find out more.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Imogen Horner on firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting ref no. JO-1808-90510. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com