|Posted||27 days ago|
About the Company
Our Client makes a significant contribution to the Queensland Government's objectives for the community through making new strategies and service delivery initiatives. They work to achieve productive and profitable agriculture and other sectors by promoting sustainability and innovation. They provide leadership for the sector which adds value to the economy and community.
About the Role
In this role, you will be anticipated to work on a variety of software development and support duties across applications developed and maintained by the .NET team.
You be eligible for this role you must have:
- At least 4 years commercial .NET/C# experience
- .NET Framework 4+, .NET Core, AngularJS, 7+
- Entity Framework, ADO.NET
- SQL Server & T-SQL
- Full-stack development and GIT/Gitflow
- Strong communication skills and ability to resolve technical issues reported by customers.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103506. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com