|Posted||19 days ago|
Our client, based in Brisbane is an established trade services supplier to residential and small industrial customers and have been providing excellent customer service for many years. Due to expansion and the success they have had in attracting new customers they now have a requirement for additional electricians with a proven record of providing exceptional and trusted customer service in their trade.
- You will be joining a busy team of maintenance and project customer focused Service Technicians.
- Responsible for identifying diagnosing, troubleshooting, analysing and repairing of various types of electrical equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as well as conducting electrical inspections and maintenance on equipment to bring them to optimal performance.
- Proactively looking for opportunities to add further value to customers while you are in their home.
- This role requires you to enter customer's homes and therefore we are looking for an electrical with a customer focused and friendly nature who has a high level of professionalism and trustworthiness.
- QLD Electrical Licence.
- First class fault-finding skills.
- Experience in domestic service work.
- Current QLD Drivers Licence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Motivated by providing excellent customer service.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103367. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com