|Posted||19 days ago|
About the Role
Our client is a large public-sector organisation who are looking to engage an experienced Systems Analyst who can provide 2nd/3rd level support, vendor management , testing, deliver projects and initiatives for their Document Management applications (Edocs).
In liaison with stakeholders, Information Services staff, and vendors/3rd parties where necessary:
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the systems to deliver efficient and effective services for customers including but not limited to; system access and security, issue, incident management and problem resolution, data integrity, interfacing, batch processing, integration, reporting and vendor management.
- Promote the value of effective and efficient use of data and information in accordance with legislation, Policies and Management directives. Work in partnership with data custodians to meet data quality objectives of the organisation.
- To champion appropriate utilisation of system capabilities, to ensure the client is maximising the nominated systems potential regarding identified business outcomes.
- To provide expert advice to key stakeholders and end users. Support requirements gathering and ensure quality outcomes through application level testing; validate test results to initial business needs to support upgrades and planned enhancements.
- To work with internal key user groups, encourage a partnership model for improvement of processes, data and future direction to deliver on approved roadmaps.
- Prepare systems documentation and assist in developing structured training
- Substantial experience in managing corporate information systems, including the ability to effectively solve complex issues.
- A degree qualification in a relevant field is desirable.
- Previous experience in a senior systems role including the provision of high level support and analysis.
- Previous experience in mentoring and training team members on applicable systems analysis practices and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including previous experience managing and negotiating with vendors. Previous experience in delivering detailed comprehensive reports is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of systems requests and creating relevant process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with planning and executing successful projects with an understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience with Document Management System support (prefereably Edocs) is desireable.
Located on the Southside of Brisbane, modern offices and technology, and a friendly team environment. This contract will pay a maximum of $58.00 per hour + Superannuation and there is a possibility of extension.
To apply, click the link and upload a Cover Letter addressing the criteria and a copy of your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com