|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
My client is a Central Queensland-based business that provides field servicing, maintenance, emergency repair, and rebuild services within the mining sector. They have recently listed on the NZX the new-look business has commenced a period of integration.
About the Role
To support the business's growth strategy they are seeing an experienced Divisional Financial Accountant this is a hands-on position that will lead the transactional finance team of five based in Rockhampton this will include accounts processing, payables, invoicing, accounts receivable, payroll and reporting. You will report through to the FC with an indirect report to the CFO along with regular travel once a month to the Rockhampton office.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of the division's finance function, including but not limited to accounting, general ledger maintenance, monthly reporting, budget and forecast, working capital management and assistance with Group reporting and compliance
You will have the ability to develop collaborative relations across the business is paramount to this role, you will be a strong leader with the ability to manage remotely, with the ability to work under pressure in a busy multifaceted environment.
Skills & Experience
- Degree and CA/CPA qualified
- Construction or Mining background
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely
- Strong systems and IT skills
You will be part of a flexible working environment, rewarded with a competitive salary the opportunity to travel and be part of a company as an exciting growth faze along with the ability to progress into a Finance Manager within time.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Jenny Prince - Senior Consultant JO-2010-101704. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com