About the Organisation
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology (ICT) operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies. In collaboration with the 16 Hospital and Health Services, the Department of Health has been delivering eHealth solutions for the Queensland public health system since 2007. Queensland Health's eHealth Investment Strategy outlines the plan for investing in the digital future of Queensland Health.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Applications Services, this role is accountable for providing customer focussed seamless, end-to-end integration of all the ICT services necessary to deliver to defined service levels, the enterprise information systems required for critical care functions to an 80,000 strong workforce, across the Queensland Department of Health and 16 Hospital and Health Services.
eHealth Queensland is going through significant organisational change. This complex, high profile role provides strategic and operational leadership in the integrated operation and support of complex enterprise information applications and infrastructure to achieve defined service levels.
We are seeking a proven executive who is eager to be an integral part of the leadership team aspiring to transform traditional ICT business functions between eHealth and its' customers and continuously improve application service management processes, procedures and outcomes. To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will possess:
· Proven high-level experience in senior ICT professional roles managing the operation and continuous improvement of enterprise application portfolios for large, complex organisations
· Proven ability to negotiate and achieve agreed service levels as defined in formal service level agreements with customers
· Understanding of and high-level ability to apply contemporary leadership principles to develop and maintain an effective and motivated highly skilled application support team
· Well-developed management and supervisory skills
· Proven high level of interpersonal, negotiation, consultation and communication skills appropriate to an environment of change and evolution
· Extensive experience and proven ability to develop implement and evaluate strategic, workforce and business plans which reflect commitment to customer service delivery and meet performance targets and priorities
· Evidence of innovative approaches to optimising service delivery and leading change in a large, complex and distributed organisation
For further information contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1000 or apply at http://jobs.davidsonwp.com/page/ehealthqld-jobs
Director, Service Integration - Critical Care Applications
|Job Title:||Director, Service Integration - Critical Care Applications|
|Location:||Fortitude Valley, Queensland|
|Contact Name:||Gerry Deakin|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 11:30|
About the Organisation