|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
My client is a bespoke outsourced finance function for small to medium enterprises which includes reporting, virtual CFO function, streamlining business process projects and internal control improvements. They pride themselves on providing their clients with comprehensive support and business insight via accurate and timely financial information. The environment here is one of importance and productivity embracing a culture of encouragement and pushing out of your comfort zone.
About the Role
The role of CFO / Senior Client Director is to engage directly with the client and develop their skills and knowledge by applying them within a small to medium enterprise environment directly with the business owners and managers to assist growth and manage their companies.
- Collaboration with the tax and accounting partner to ensure client needs are met including the development of long term business plan and strategies
- Collecting, Interpreting, and reviewing financial information for a portfolio of small to medium enterprise clients
- Reporting information to clients and applicable stakeholders of the business, proving to advise on how companies and future business decisions can be impacted
- Analysis of financial report including the development of KPI's which is relevant to each client's business, pricing model development, overhead recovery rate calculations and cash flow preparations and management
- Identify internal control of improvement including streamlining opportunities and project management of both people and software resourcing
You will be a dynamic advisor who can think of their feet and has a unique skill and interest in the application of SME's along with;
- Analytical mindset
- Sound negotiation skill with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- A great eye for detail and the ability to probe for further information into data
- Ability to work to time constraints
- CPA / CA qualified / 3+ years post-graduate experience as a finance manager or FO / CFO in an SME
Competitive remunerations package, part of a great family-friendly culture, beautiful Milton Office location, recognition for the hard work you dedicate to the business along with an opportunity to progress. Opportunity for equity based on performance after the first 12 months.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Prince on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101193. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com