A government agency.
- Proven track record in the development of complex digital transformation projects.
- Drive activities to achieve measurable outcomes by managing schedule, resource, scope, budget, risk, issue, dependency, and vendor relationship.
- An understanding of the business value chain and expected customer experience (e.g., employee and citizen) when considering the impact of major work programs on an organisation
- Able to work with both business and technology teams to establish logical activity sequencing that minimises risks while achieving business-oriented milestones
- Responsible for day-to-day operational aspects of the initiative; participate in agile ceremonies and backlog grooming, benefits definition, management of changes, decisions, issues and risks, and assigning and managing team accountabilities.
- Utilize project management (Agile) methodology and principles, and champion the culture change
- Ability to see big picture and translate the vision into manageable projects and tasks with proper prioritization.
- Experience working with cloud and hybrid environments
- Experience in digital transformation that have both business and technical impacts on the business
- Team player with ability to coach teams to resolve conflict, remove impediments and meet output targets
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge in Project Management (Waterfall and Agile).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient at executive communication. Ability to establish context and hit the right tone while communicating with senior level executives.
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90679. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com