Our client is a major Government agency, based in the Melbourne CBD. Currently in the midst of a major ICT transformation, they now require a experienced Digital Project Manager to work across a major Website Transition project.
You will be responsible for the successful migration to a new website along with the decommission of the current site. To be successful in this role you must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
Your role will see you:
· Engage with a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders utilising interpersonal skills, empathy, understanding and control.
· Leading and developing customer driven documentation such as scope, timelines, budget and quality expectations through to planning, controlling and managing customer's expectations.
· Familiarity with the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA), DTA principles and Digital Service Standard
· Managing corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to plan and implement solutions to customer's needs.
· Working on complex problems / projects providing an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
· Displaying significant independent judgement within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
You will have:
· Experience in delivering large-scale customer-facing digital solutions including transitioning to a new digital solution.
· In-depth experience with planning and engaging with key customer and business stakeholders leading up to the launch of a digital solution (i.e. communications, process, technology and business readiness).
· Experience in drafting well-crafted cut-over plans to ensure readiness for Go-Live for digital solutions (i.e. website cut-over).
· Ability to document and present deployment options, along with detailed analysis of business and technical trade-offs
· Experience in designing and establishing operating models to support service management and integration of major public facing digital assets
· Experience in establishment and migration of digital Content management solutions.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting ref no. JO-2006-100801. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com