Our government office located in the Sydney CBD is currently recruiting for a Digital Producer on a 12 month Fixed Term assignment.
Reporting to the Digital Product Manager, the purpose of the role is to develop, create and maintain various digital products, services and content for the Department, including websites, intranet and digital channels in line with the communications strategies.
- Assist with the development, creation and publication of online content, in line with business and audience needs, to agreed workflow and publishing schedules and approved digital governance.
- Collaborate with the Digital Product Manager and Communications Unit to implement improvements to the website including changes to content, navigation, tools, design and audio-visual to enhance user experience.
- Work with the broader business to maintain best-practice across a distributed publishing and workflow model using data and insights to influence the right outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with accessibility, brand and other guidelines.
- Influence stakeholders across the business as part of a new distributed publishing model to ensure best-practice digital and search optimised content.
- Identify and implement opportunities for ongoing improvement, including contributing to web redevelopment strategy and implementing new processes when the new digital presence is launched.
- Collaborate with all parts of the organisation to ensure continuous improvement to digital capacity.
- Relevant tertiary Marketing/Communications qualifications or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working in a fast moving web production and publishing environment with requirements for high levels of accuracy and critical timeframes.
- Experience working across a range of content management systems and web based applications.
- Experience with social channels and off-platform distribution strategies.
- Politically neutral with no affiliation to political parties or lobbyists/third party campaigners.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Helen Katsoudas on 02 8093 0636, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90733. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com