|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
With a treasured national reputation, this evolving not-for-profit is moving into a new and dynamic chapter of growth. Here is your chance to join an incredible, caring culture in the midst of an exciting and historic transition.
This is your chance to take an exciting level up in your career!
Stepping into this newly created role, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and optimisation of big-budget multichannel digital and direct campaigns with a focus on blitzing sales targets, campaign and performance outcomes. .
About the Role
Initially working from home, you will eventually move into a collaborative and buzzing office in Tarragindi. You will immediately be warmly welcomed by a youthful, energetic and action-oriented culture.
This is a key role in the development of digital and direct campaign strategies across search, display, remarketing, affiliate and social activity. Your expertise in running successful Facebook advertising campaigns will see you continue to contribute to growing success in this area.
Reporting to a dynamic and supportive Channel Manager, your key results areas will included (but not be limited to):
- Planning and business development, through working collaboratively with the Chanel Development and broader Sales and Marketing teams
- Sharing up to date knowledge of latest trends in online and direct sales and analytics, taking advantage of innovation in technology
- Executing lead generation campaigns and identifying opportunities for audience refinement, with a key focus on growing acquisitions
- Running direct campaigns across digital, mail, retail, outdoor, events and mass media
- Compiling key campaign reports in consultation with Chanel Analyst
To secure this opportunity, it is essential to have experience in running multichannel campaign implementation and coordination. You will have proven success in running successful social media campaigns, particularly on Facebook. Your up-to-date knowledge on the latest trends and best practice in online and direct sales and analytics, digital and direct sales is also a must to hit the ground running in this role.
Your understanding of data, metrics and analytics with the ability to provide recommendations for improvement will also be valued, along with experience managing the CMS for a high traffic website.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running. This position requires a driven individual, with a high level of maturity and initiative.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills will see you build great credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A caring, trusting and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation, moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career as this organisation continues to evolve on a national level
- Your chance to 'take the reigns' and accelerate your development, thanks to an incredibly trusting leadership team and big budget projects
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101633. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com