An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join one of Australia's largest and most well respected Not for Profit organisations based on the fringe of Sydney CBD.
This is a highly exciting and hands on role for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist responsible for all digital marketing activities where there will be no shortage of interesting work with a broader remit including projects and campaign work.
Working as part of a broader marketing team, you will manage the development and execution of marketing activities to support the business growth including delivering proactive client acquisition campaigns, marketing activities and development and maintenance of their external digital platforms and the website.
- Support the development and implementation of the Marketing Strategy supporting both client acquisition activity and business enquiries.
- Updating and maintaining the website including assisting with the transformation from an information portal to self service capability
- Maintain and improving the self-service marketing platform for the business including templates, brochure warehouse, posters, ads and social media content.
- Build a continuous improvement program for the web site and digital platform, including reporting and monitoring of competitor activity.
- Review marketing materials to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop marketing materials and content as required.
- Internal and External Stakeholder management including design agencies and suppliers.
- Ensure marketing activities are delivered on time, within budget, and with a return on investment
To be successful, you will demonstrate the following
- Experience within both the not for profit and corporate sectors, or come from a Digital Agency background
- 8+ years' experience in a similar advertising and/or marketing role with experience in digital, campaign development and experience working with external providers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Ability to develop innovative solutions on limited budgets in line with organisational strategy and business needs
- Experience using automated marketing systems and CRM (such as Salesforce, Marketo, Campaign Monitor)
- Experienced in web site CRM systems
- High competence in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project) and digital and web-based applications (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint)
- Understanding of the consumer directed care market in disability services and aged care, with experience working in the sector would be an advantage but not essential
- Salary to $109,000 + super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Drillsma on 02 8093 0602 or 0449 291 298, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89595.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com