|Posted||30 days ago|
Are you a talented and digital-savvy graphic designer who loves creating memorable and beautiful assets to support content, marketing and brand campaigns?
You could be our new Digital & Content Coordinator.
Opera Queensland is looking for a Digital & Content Coordinate to support our Marketing and Sales team.
We are looking for a Marketing Superstar with professional graphic design experience who is resourceful and creative and ready to help us build the profile of Opera Queensland, nurture our existing audiences and grow new audiences.
The Digital & Content Coordinator is a hybrid role suited to a uniquely qualified candidate who can deliver our day to day graphic design and video editing needs and take a lead role in implementing our social media and website content plans.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and Sales and works closely with the Marketing Campaigns Manager and the Ticketing & Sales Coordinator.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Leverage your professional graphic design experience to create assets for our marketing campaigns across print, outdoor, direct mail, signage, eDM's, website, video, and social media.
- Showcase your understanding of websites and social media to update website content and manage Opera Queensland's social media content schedules. You will be able to write compelling social media captions that engage our target audience and have proven attention to detail in regard to grammar.
- Have a creative flair for design aesthetics and corporate branding, and a proven ability to ensure consistency across all content produced by the team.
- Contribute to the marketing team and the broader company through big, bold creative ideas as well as the day-to-day functions of the role.
- Have a positive attitude, be a bit of a go-getter, be exceptionally organised and be good at managing your time and multiple projects.
- Be excited about opera and the arts and supporting our purpose and vision
Opera Queensland's purpose is…
To make opera an integral part of Queensland life
And our vision is…
To enrich the lives of our diverse audience by creating thrilling opera, with exceptional artists and partners, courageously supporting and advancing the art form.
Experience and qualifications
* Minimum three years' experience working inhouse in marketing teams
* Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or graphic design
* Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with skills and experience in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and more.
* Solid understanding of the digital and social media ecosystem.
* Strong organisational and time management and admin skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Great interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Willis on 07 3023 1008, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100515. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com