This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly creative, enthusiastic and organised individual to join the Davidson team!
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and insight working within a vast range of industry sectors.
- A real opportunity to leave your mark!
- Help evolve our Digital footprint
- Genuine on-the-tools role that will contribute to your development and creativity
In this role you will implement the activities relating to brand integrity, content creation and digital platforms that drive Davidson's sales and marketing success.
Being part of a small and diverse team, you will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Consultant and our Chief Experience Officer to create written and visual content as well as assisting with online and direct email marketing campaigns. This is a hands on and very involved position where you will get to play on the tools in the development of Davidson ongoing brand evolution. We are looking for an A-grade team player who is excited to work in a fast paced environment with a close knit team who will be there to support your ongoing training and development.
In this role, your experience will include:
- Undertake graphic design, digital design and animation to create advertising and campaign materials for use across all marketing channels.
- Provide marketing and administrative support to the marketing team to assist with delivering on business objectives.
- Managing the creation of sales and marketing collateral for Davidson divisions.
- Community management and engagement on social media
- Contribute to ensuring Company brand integrity across all materials
- Being able to assist in tracking and reporting on analytics data for future performance of development of marketing strategy
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across a vibrant and vast stakeholder community
Your experience and qualifications
- Completion of tertiary qualifications in digital/marketing, communications or another relevant field
- Some professional experience in creating or in doing a similar role
- Demonstrated capability with video and photo editing with programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop.
- HTML editing proficiency and experience in SEO, Google Ads, Paid Social Campaigns.
- Experience with social media community management as well as creating and executing email campaigns.
Sounds perfect, what next?
If you recognise this as an opportunity to be part of something big, and want to get on-board, here's what to do:
Write a cover letter telling us why you want this job,
- Include some links to examples of your work
- Address your cover letter to the Chief Experience Office - Drew Standish
- Send through your CV/portfolio
The Davidson Difference
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
Our people matter to us. Becoming part of the Davidson family means being part of a supportive and progressive values based organisation.
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Melanya Polata on 07 3023 1036.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com