|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
One of Melbourne's fastest growing businesses is looking to hire a Digital Lead Developer to join their team of high performing developers.
My client now has a culture that is now known in the Australian markets as one of the best, which has employees never wanting to leave. They have a growing team in the Melbourne office and have plans to continue to grow.
You'd be working across Greenfield projects with teams are cross-functional and are led by engineering managers how are passionate and friendly, always motivating you to do your best.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a highly successful team and playing an active role in delivering key goals through adhering to team KPI's
- Deliver highly available and scalable software solutions of a high calibre proven through testing, working across the full stack technologies on their platform
- Leading a small digital scrum team in a highly agile environment
Skills needed for this role:
- Extensive experience in frontend development - specifically Angular (latest versions)
- Experience in other languages e.g. HTML CSS TypeScript
- Solid TDD/BDD and CI/CD experience; and working knowledge of AWS architecture
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior developers as a Technical Lead
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
Working as a Lead Developer in a larger team members and stakeholders across the business - you'll be working with Developers, Designers, UI specialists, Product Owners, QA/Testers etc.
Offering a number of benefits including bonus's and progressive career development in return, this company is a real tech name to put on your CV!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103263. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com