|Posted||16 days ago|
Our client is a leader in its industry and is currently going through a major transformation. Part of the strategy involves a number of key Data & Digitisation initiatives. Reporting in to the GM and working closely with a Project Manager you will assist in the delivery of these projects.
You will ideally be a dynamic and motivated individual with a passion for delivering digital value and engaging with business stakeholders. You will assist in crafting the narrative around these Digital initiatives.
Key Skills Required
- Background experience or education in any construction/engineering related disciplines is advantageous
- Balancing multiple threads of activity with different stakeholders
- Ability to empathise with end users and translate between technical and non-technical requirements.
- Able to lift out user stories and requirements, map out requirements, work through solutions with technical teams, run showcases/workshops etc…
- Interest and exposure across 'Digital' toolsets but this role does not require a technical expert, support will be provided in upskilling to effectively communicate & plan.
- You will assist in converting complex Spreadsheets or manual processes into PowerApps/Digital Forms with workflow and reporting
- Assist in increased usage of Power BI
- Tracking system using QR codes
- IoT and GIS initiatives
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com