We currently have an urgent requirement for an experienced digital content producer to work on a leading project
In this role you will:
- Source, edit, load, and administer approved content across digital platforms in-line with Council's writing for the web guidelines and content management strategy.
- Coordinate the production of documents for online and advise staff in how best to prepare their documents for the website and intranet in-line with the WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements.
- Undertake consultation, accessibility and usability testing to ensure our digital services, website and intranet meet the needs of customers.
- Maintain online publishing practices for website and intranet content authors.
- Provide statistical reporting of the website and intranet to determine effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities.
- Research emerging technologies and trends and make recommendations on how these can enhance the experience for our customers and staff.
above all we are looking for a mature minded individual with ability to liaise with stakeholders within a large complex, multi-tiered environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Vibhore Misra on 03 9929 9560, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101255. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com