|Posted||3 months ago|
Opera Queensland is looking for a Digital & Content Manager to join our Marketing and Sales team.
The Digital & Content Manager is a hybrid role suited to a uniquely qualified candidate who can deliver our day to day graphic design needs, undertake inhouse photography and video production and editing, while managing our outsourced photography and video production projects. Our Digital & Content Manager will also take a lead role in developing and implementing our social media and website content plans. This includes planning, copy writing, content development and execution.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Sales to be successful in this role you will:
- Leverage your professional graphic design experience to create assets for our marketing campaigns across print, outdoor, direct mail, signage, eDM's, website, video, and social media.
- Showcase your understanding of websites and social media to update website content and manage Opera Queensland's social media content schedules. You will be able to write compelling social media captions that engage our target audience and have proven attention to detail in regard to grammar.
- Have experience and confidence in managing creative photographic and video shoots end-to-end - from concept, to shoot, to outcome.
- Demonstrate a creative flair for design aesthetics and corporate branding, and a proven ability to ensure consistency across all content produced by the team.
- You'll be confident taking ownership of your work and projects, with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders, prioritise your work and manage your time effectively
- Contribute to the marketing team and the broader company through big, bold creative ideas as well as the day-to-day functions of the role.
- Have a positive attitude, be a bit of a go-getter, be exceptionally organised and be good at managing your time and multiple projects.
- Be excited about opera and the arts and supporting our purpose and vision
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum five years' experience working inhouse in marketing teams
- Formal qualifications graphic design. Additional qualifications and experience in marketing will be highly regarded.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite, with skills and experience in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and more.
- Sound understanding of and experience managing digital and social media platforms.
- Strong organisational and time management and admin skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Great interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
Opera Queensland's vision is…
To grow a community connected by the transformative power of opera.
And our purpose is …
To create a vibrant and sustainable program of classic, contemporary and new work by diverse artists for diverse audiences across Queensland and beyond.
We are looking for a candidate with professional graphic design experience who is resourceful and creative and ready to help us build the profile of Opera Queensland, nurture our existing audiences and grow new audiences. Is that you?
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Willis on 07 3023 1008, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100515. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com