In this role you will help draw insights from our people, and design engaging imagery and video to support content across multiple digital platforms that help drive Davidson's sales and marketing success.
You will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Consultant and our Chief Experience Officer to create written and visual content as well as assisting with online and direct email marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with digital marketing activities and campaigns including developing and coordinating web, campaigns, EDMs, Blogs, Social Posts, in line with the Davidson style guide and audience;
- Develop creative assets in line with brand style guidelines using Adobe CS Suite or similar;
- Implement a compelling and engaging digital content strategy; ensuring key channels are engaging and relevant.
- Updating existing website content including imagery, copy;
- Prepare presentations, reports, proposals, and other design material as required by relevant stakeholders;
Your experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with relevant work experience in, marketing, communications or digital marketing;
- The ideal candidate will have digital design and content creation experience;
- Experience with and up-to-date knowledge of design software (video desirable), social media channels and digital marketing platforms;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and capacity to produce a wide range of content within short time frames;
- Demonstrated high level organisational and planning skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, to establish priorities, and to work across multidisciplinary teams; and
The Davidson Difference
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
Our people matter to us. Becoming part of the Davidson family means being part of a supportive and progressive values based organisation.
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com