|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are a preferred supplier for Government sectors who are recruiting now across the Local, State and Federal levels. A position has become available for an experienced Digital Communications Advisor. This role is contract opportunity based in Redland Bay. If you are looking for your next challenge apply now!
About the Role
- Web and digital communications
- Manage and develop Council websites and the intranet using content management systems and web technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Social media content strategy
- Decision making around posting and moderating as well as monitoring social media, websites and other channels.
- Create digital assets such as video, sound clips, infographics and photos to support online and offline communications.
- E-newsletter management
- Prepare, check and send e-newsletters using Campaign Monitor.
- Digital strategy
- Creating innovative ideas and concepts for digital strategies and campaigns.
- Actively contribute to corporate direction-setting for digital and community engagement activities, including policy development, procedures, standards and training.
A data-driven approach to working with content and community feedback with proven track record of driving change through data and facts, excellent project management and communication skills, thorough understanding of Digital platforms including websites (Jadu and Wordpress) and Social Media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and Project management tool Trello.
- Contract opportunity - 2 months with potential to extend
- Attractive hourly rate
- Bayside location - Redland Bay
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 07 3023 1034, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103887. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com