|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
This company is an innovate organisation who have embarked on a digital transformation journey to impact change across, technology ,people & processes.
About the Role
The Digital Business Analyst will be an inter mediator between business and IT, responsible to lead the user requirements collection process to ensure that solutions are designed to leverage Origin's digital technology, work within technical/business rules, consider the experience beyond the digital channel, and deliver the desired customer functionality. The Digital Business Analyst will work closely with The Iteration Manager, Product Owners, the Digital UX Manager, Analytics Lead, the Digital Production & Tech leads, and key business stakeholders to accurately translate
ideas and designs into requirements and detailed specifications.
- Experience working on a specific large digital project with multiple deliveries.
- Amazing stakeholder engagement
- Experience working in a large mature agile digital team.
- Strong with analysis skill particularly iterative planning and breaking features down.
- Strong in the overall web architecture analysis
- Able to facilitate Agile Ceremonies
- Excellent working environment and culture
- Flexible & remote working
- Competitive Day rates
- Opportunity to influence project and major business decisions
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102900. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com