|Posted||17 days ago|
Our client, a reputed utilities organisation is seeking to on-board an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join a large Digital Transformation programme of work.
Working closely with the Iteration Managers, Product Owner's, Digital UX Managers, Analytics Lead and other Digital Lead's, you will be required to translate IT requirements and ensuring minimum rework of IT Digital solutions.
To be successful, you will have:
- Solid years of Digital BA experience working for prominent Australian household tier-1's
- Working on digital transformation projects that includes delivery of web content management systems
- Delivering solution specification and analysis outcomes on large digital projects within complex corporate environments
- Large-scale web design projects, both new sites and redesigns with responsive/adaptive requirements analysis and specification
- Information architecture/design and user experience best practice
- Translating business and technical concepts into digital specifications
- Operating user acceptance testing programmes for digital projects
- Building out specifications for varying devices (e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop etc) using business analysis/specification techniques to define digital solutions
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102433. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com