Our high profile client is based in one of Melbourne's inner suburbs and are searching for an IT Security Lead to provide security advisment and implementation of security policies in its Azure cloud environment. This role requires expertise in devsecops practices.
In this role you will:
- Perform a lead role by providing security risk, advisory and hands on security implementation across all domains in scope. This includes:
- Implementation of the FY21 Protective Data Security Plan.
- Work together with the DevOps team and develop security best practices in the Azure landscape.
- Development of a prioritised OT security remediation plan and ensure all planned measures are completed on time. This involves collaboration with the OT and IT Network engineers to achieve the desired maturity.
- Uplift Privileged access management measures - both on prem and in Azure.
- Be a lead advisor to the delivery activities of cyber projects and other initiatives as required.
- Uplift Secure Information Sharing Capabilities with external parties through education and implementation of actions identified (as part of an audit completed already)
- Work together with the Internal Communication and Learning & development team to develop security awareness materials to support the government's cyber awareness campaign in October.
- Develop security documentation and reports as required to support the security management and operations.
- Agile and DevSecOps expertise
- ISO 27001, NIST cyber Security Framework, VPDSS
- Understanding of Operation Technology (Water infrastructure) functions
- Stakeholder management skills
- Presentation skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and planning capability
- Customer focused
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Initiative and accountability
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Byrne quoting ref no. JO-2008-101231. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com