|Posted||19 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems.
We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
You will be responsible for performing the integration of multiple systems and/or sub-systems for our clients billion dollar air defence voice communication solution, and guiding other technical teams in regard to integration and technical configuration subject matters.
About Your New Role
You will be a driven and skilled Infrastructure Automation / DevOps Engineer with solid software automation skills on a wide range of platforms. You will be required to select, develop, and maintain the tools for designing and configuring our clients ICT infrastructure application that records real time data.
This includes support such as, development of SOE and automated deployment, automation of operating system distribution and configuration, support in design and management tools such Datacentre Infrastructure Management, as well as device monitoring and remote control.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role with solid experience with Red Hat Linux Operating Systems, including Kernel configuration, driver packages, performance tuning and automation
- Experience with Automation Tools such as Ansible
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Travis, Octopus)
- IAAS/PAAS experience (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
- Experience of scripting languages (Python, Perl and Shell)
- Familiarity with a wide range of computer and networking hardware (preferably HP and Cisco)
- Solid understanding of hardware integration and testing processes
- Practical experience of validation and integration of hardware components on large, complex, software-based systems
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102872. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com