|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
You will join a growing organisation who pride themselves on being a united team and working towards the achievement of their vision which is to be a winning brand. They aim to provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
About the Role
A DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for automating change and improving the build of applications in a production environment, you will also focus on the accessibility, security, adaptability and operational availability of cloud based arrangements. This role will interface and collaborate with numerous groups and partners across the organisation to deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Strong proven AWS Devops experience
- CloudFormation, ASG, EC2 ,ELB,S3, KMS, RDS DBs (Mysql, DynamoDB), Lambda, Containers, Fargate, ECS , Redis
- Extensive experience with Java, Microservices , Tomcat, Apache
- Experience with writing and maintaining code in Python, Ruby or Bash and interacting with APIs
- Experience in SRE tools like Newrelic, Sumologic, Splunk, Grafana
- Strong exposure to CI/CD tools like Gitlab,Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience with web application security
- Experience with cloud application, architectural and infrastructure patterns is desirable
- Ability to engage and influence others on architectural, process and operational improvement
- Flexible working approach
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103457. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com