|Posted||15 days ago|
About the Company
Our Client is responsible for national health services and systems, with a focus on engagement, innovation, and clinical quality.
Our client's main focus is to put data and technology safely to work fr patients, consumers, and healthcare professionals.
About the Role
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the platform and applications owned by the Terminology and Tooling Section are operated and maintained efficiently and proactively, and working with the team to design and implement incremental change to the platform. This includes working with ICT and Cyber Security Teams to ensure services required of other teams are maintained and the deployment of applications meets compliance requirements.
- Proactive management and operation of Tooling Section platforms and deployed applications, for example, monitoring, patch management, backup management, management of expiring resources (certificates, system credentials, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Deploy new application versions and/or content in line with planned release management.
- 2nd/3rd tier support, particularly application outages.
- Continuous improvement of the management and operation of Tooling Section platforms and deployed applications.
- Ad hoc Windows Server update / SQL database support to other developer teams within the branch (where skills appropriate).
- The requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
- Using Amazon Web Services and cloud infrastructure, for example, EC2, ELB, RDS, OpsWorks, etc.
- Developing Web applications, Using Linux system administration
- Using virtualised environments, Using source control (primarily Git)
- Implementing, managing, and operating deployments within ISM.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including an in-depth knowledge and understanding of AWS
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103912. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com