Davidson are looking for an experienced DevOps/Cloud Ops Engineer for our client in the telecom industry to join them for an initial 6 month contract.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Melbourne CBD
Duration: Initial 6 month with a strong view to extend
- You will be working in an Agile Framework to design & develop capabilities to uplift platform maturity across DevOps processes like Pipeline Management, Monitoring, Cloud Infrastructure Management and Cost-Optimisation.
- Partnering with the internal stakeholders in terms of providing architectural recommendations for the projects that utilize Cloud features and infrastructure
- Participate in working on production environment, data collection and configuration management, trouble shooting, disaster recovery planning and security principles
- You will be an expert in trouble shooting and use logical approach to solve problems.
- Should have the desire to automate processes.
- Hands on with Scripting using Python and Bash is essential
- Significant experience of using AWS
- Excellent grip on networking, security & cost-optimization practices in the cloud.
- An expert in 'Infrastructure as Code' tools like Cloudformation, Terraform.
- Hands-on expertise with source control (git), CI/CD tools and pipelines, automation using Jenkins
- Fair understanding and ability to work with Docker containers and container orchestration platforms
- Excellent grip on troubleshooting including network connectivity debugging on AWS resources.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99955. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com