About the Role:
The client is seeking for a DevOps Engineer for a contract role.
- Investigate, analyse, develop and implement technical solutions that meet operational & security needs of highly available & secure systems, working in accordance with government and industry best practice standards and guidelines
- Contribute to the development and further enhancement AWS environments
- Conduct automated testing, defect resolution and produce technical documentation
- Influence, advise and provide guidance on design and programming solutions associated with the development, maintenance and enhancement of complex high-availability corporate systems and services
- Take technical responsibility for all stages in the software development process including deployment
- Provide support for systems and actively participate in the identification and resolution of issues
- Take part in design reviews and conduct code reviews of your own and your colleagues' work
- Support and work alongside implementation partners to deliver the outcomes of digital projects
- Undertake ongoing learning and development around a broad range of disciplines relating to online service delivery, to ensure the relevancy and currency of contributions to project solutions
Design, develop & maintain test automation suites that exercise core functionality in CIDM systems and produce supporting documentation & reports from the suite. The test automation suite technologies are Java,Cucumber and Selenium.
- Full stack application security knowledge.
- Produce technical specifications & operational plans that align to enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Support Operational Security teams to ensure that security risks and vulnerabilities raised are addressed as required.
- Undertake system administration and technical development where appropriate (back-end & systems coding, may include front end coding tasks, and application development).
- Take part in design reviews.
- Implement & support continuous integration/ improvement/ delivery systems.
- Potentially design and manage Container Orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and OpenShift therefore knowledge of container technologies is desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99619. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com