About the Company
A respected Builder/Developer is turning their attention to their Development arm of the business. They are looking to find a proactive team player who has experience with project management in medium to large scale construction projects. Working with our directors this role will be an integral position and responsibility to make our plans and designs come to life.
The candidate for this role will have significant industry experience and should be able to hit the ground running.
About the Role
IN PROJECT PLANNING
- Oversee and direct consultants and/or authority meetings
- Organise authority design meetings by an appropriate manner
- Assess consultant's reports
- Oversee and guide consultants input in design/recommendations/solutions in a timely manner
- Provide input in constructability, timing and budget control
- Provide input in contractor selection, tendering through to building contract.
- Assist the Director to carry out due diligence for new projects
- Other relevant tasks authorised by the project director
IN PROJECT CONSTRUCTION
- Oversee and direct construction phase of Development Projects
- Review and report project construction progress, deliverables and project costs
- Monitor compliance to contract documentation, building and local authority regulations
- Represent the principal in construction, attending meetings, recording minutes, and directing the project construction contractor
- Meet principal contractual conditions and performance requirements
- Prepare reports pertaining to Job Status
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risk
- Transition the project to handover to principal associated stakeholders, including occupancy, leasing and settlement processes.
- Proven work in experience in management of projects
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge in building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards in projects in excess of $60 mil construction cost.
- Understanding all facets of the construction processes.
- Familiar with industry software
- Ability to "plan and see the big picture"
- Excellent project management skills with minimum 2 years' experience.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1709-85218. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com