Our high profile client is based in one of Melbourne's inner suburbs is looking for a C# .NET Support Analyst/Developer for a short term contract, for an ASAP start. They're proud that they have managed to maintain a real community feel. With over 400 employees and contractors. Driving a change of direction is a new and highly regarded leadership team who are passionate about a supporting workplace.
- .Net (C#, asp.net, MVC)
- SQL Server / Oracle
- SQL Server Reporting Service
- Web Services
- Windows Service
- MEAN stack
- MS BizTalk 2009 Server (highly regarded)
- SQL Server Integration Service
- MS Infopath
- MS Powershell
You will possess:
- Professional curiosity and ability to learn new skills
- A positive can-do attitude and integrity in your decision making
- A focus on accuracy, effectiveness, and timeliness in carrying out all duties
- The ability to manage work with initiative and leadership
- The ability to communicate complex concepts in plain language
- Reliable and flexible approaches to workload and deadlines
- A collaborative and respectful approach to your dealings with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Leadership effectiveness regular two-way communication, and creating a challenging and rewarding work environment
- Working autonomously as well as part of a team.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99148. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com