About the Company
Our client is an innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting digital capability within the Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
About the Role
Working as part of an Agile development team, you will be tasked with building scalable and sustainable solutions that make full use of the ServiceNow platform.
- Significant ServiceNow product knowledge and experience
- Experience developing custom applications using the platform's Run-Time licensing, CSM module and Service Portal
- Significant experience as a developer operating in software projects base on ServiceNow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90556. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com