Davidson are looking for an experienced Developer to join our client within the Govt. space for an initial 9 month contract.
Duration: Initial 9 month contract.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain the data integration and related operational needs of the agency.
- Deliver high level technical expertise, guidance, assistance, and advice on the integration components of corporate systems to system development teams regarding the analysis, design, planning and delivery of within multi-tiered applications.
- Maintain and develop all required documentation, including design documents, project quality plans, processes and procedures.
- Liaise with product vendors and clients to identify and resolve complex application issues.
- Work within a team of developers to contribute to the achievement of project goals.
- API development experience
- Significant experience in developing Microsoft Azure environments, including API's
- Minimum 4- 5 years of Java, .net, soap, rest development experience is essential
- 3 years of experience in developing system integration architectures using an Enterprise Service Bus to support the delivery of system integration solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of structured and unstructured datasets
- Proven technical skills and the ability to provide expert technical direction, standardisation and support of integration artefacts
- Development experience with Microsoft Azure API management is desirable
- Experience in working within an agile delivery team.
- Excellent Communication Skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 03 9929 9501, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99703. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com