|Posted||17 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is responsible for national health services and systems, with a focus on engagement, innovation, and clinical quality. Our client's main focus is to put data and technology safely to work fr patients, consumers, and healthcare professionals.
About the Role
The Developer, Tooling takes responsibility for providing the Agency with experienced software development and infrastructure capabilities, combined with terminology technology expertise. This role's key focus is to develop, maintain and operate tooling and technical services required to develop terminologies, assist others to develop and customise terminologies, and use and implement terminologies in line with Agency objectives.
- Participate in project work according to SCRUM and Prince2 (where required) methodologies.
- Ensure technical integrity of monthly terminology releases.
- Provide support to the Clinical Terminology team by identifying solutions to evolving requirements and as-needed technical assistance for release processes.
- Participate in the testing of software; ensuring completed work correctly meets requirements and is in accordance with agreed designs.
- Effective management of development activities.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including knowledge of logical modeling and ontologies
- Knowledge and experience with the design and implementation of APIs.
- Production Java Enterprise (J2EE) systems development and software configuration management systems
- developing Web applications using Linux and using virtualised environments
- Amazon Web Services and cloud infrastructure and Maven
- Continuous-integration environments and unit testing
- Atlassian development tool suite
- JBoss/Wildfly application server
- Australian Citizenship is mandatory
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103911. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com