|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||14 days ago|
About the Role
- Install, maintain and support hardware and software for Client technology including desktop computers, mobile devices and printers
- Participate in project-based activities as required within either the ICT branch
- Prioritise work activities to ensure that a high level of Customer service is maintained at all times
- Record, monitor, complete and document Desktop Support jobs and resolution within the ICT Branch helpdesk management system.
- Maintain the online hardware & software inventory
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an enterprise-scale ICT desktop support environment.
- Windows 10 SOE
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of mobile device technologies.
- Knowledge of HP Desktops & Laptops
- Knowledge of Microsoft Surface Pro's
- Exposure to large scale COE deployments
- Knowledge of Adobe products including Creative Cloud
- Exposure to IP Telephony phone Systems
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100983. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com