About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting a Design Manager for their client a Mid Tier Contractor. They have built a reputation in Sydney delivering quality projects across the residential sector.
Due to further growth plans and future opportunities this client is is looking to bring a Design Manager into the Sydney business. This position would see you join the team working closely with the Managing Director, Construction Manager and Estimating team.
About the Role
- Project Design coordination
- Value Engineering and alternative proposals
- Creation and management of design programmes including consultant deliverables
- Design Coordination and Buildability reviews
- Coordination and liaison with supply authorises
- Management of Building approvals and certification
- Project commissioning and handover
- Previous demonstrated experience as a Design Manager/ Coordinator with a building contractor, minimum of 5 years
- Experience in leading the design through the entire project
- Project dependent you will be office based
- Experience on highrise would be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role on projects up to $200mil
- Degree Qualifications in Architecture/ Design or related field.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and build-ability knowledge
Great pay and mentoring program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1803-87833. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com