|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||2 months ago|
Endeavour Energy distribute affordable, safe and reliable electricity to 2.4 million people or more than one million connected customers in homes and businesses across Sydney's Greater West, the Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands, the Illawarra and the South Coast.
Currently embarking on a significant change journey, they are now seeking to appoint an exceptional individual to the role of Design Delivery Manager.
This role is responsible for managing and leading design delivery teams effectively to successfully deliver design service deliverable across multiple disciplines in a timely manner.
To be considered for this role, it is expected you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering or similar
- Proven leadership experience and genuine desire to mentor and lead teams
- Strong understanding of, and genuine interest in cutting edge technology solutions
- Experience in the energy or electrical utilities industries
- Exceptional communications skills, allowing effective engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Flexibility and openness to change.
This is a unique opportunity to join an established, secure organisation and join them on their exciting change journey. An attractive remuneration package is offered along with first class training and development in a professional and collaborative environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101882. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com