About the Company
Our client is an inovative and forward-thinking client in the ieducation sector who are looking for a likeminded professional with substantial background in integration projects. The ideal candidate for this role will be consultative in nature with a strong sense of inititive and ability to communicate effectively wiht individuals at varying levels of seniority.
- Experience using any integration platform such as Oracle, Tibco, webMethods, IBM or Dell Boomi
- Experience linking cross-functional applications with Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) capability;
- Experience in integrating with core enterprise software applications (Both OnPrem and in the Cloud), including major CRM & Oracle ERP applications (such as SalesForce.com, SharePoint, Oracle EBS etc.);
- Experience with business and technical requirement analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping;
- Understanding of enterprise application integration patterns;
- Strong communication (written/verbal) skills;
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and self-manage within a small team environment;
- Experience with B2B integration concepts, standards, architectures (ANSI ASC X12, EDIFACT, XML); and
- Knowledge of relational database design and data management techniques.
- Excellent communication skills as need to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting skills.
- Passion for customer satisfaction and delivering high quality solutions
- Quick to embrace new technologies.
- Ability to learn a new integration technology
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99483. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com