|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Large government depoartment based in the CBD.
About the Role
Senior Delivery Manager
Working in a busy team, an opportunity exists to lead a flagship program bringing data and insights and an evidence based approach to the forefront of NSW's economic recovery. Leading a team of data professionals.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex projects applying sound project management principles to deliver organisation objectives
- Lead all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases, project plans, allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, supplier and contract management, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation
- Lead and manage project team(s) to successfully deliver all key milestones
Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
- Provide expert advise and information to stakeholders on merging project issues and present appropriate recommendations and mitigations.
- Experience leading strategic data programs end-to-end including data engineering, analysis and governance.
Great long term contract opportunity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102146. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com