About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst (Forensic Accounting) to commence a temporary contract.
About the Role
In the role of Data Analyst you will oversee the development and operational implementation of customer service standards. This includes establishment of performance management systems, reporting and performance monitoring. Further to this:
- Ability to analyse information, discover any gaps and identify trends.
- Generating account waste management reports
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Maintaining strong data integrity and data quality
- Liaising with relative business units to ensure the highest quality of data and service
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks for Account Managers, including generating any additional reports
- Maintain divisional operational dashboard for all operational performance (financial and non-financial).
- Recommend and highlight risks, opportunities in financial forecasts along with analysis.
- Partner with Commercial Finance Manager to drive data integrity and process improvements.
- Provide financial modelling to support business investments and initiatives, and routine and ad-hoc reports on existing and potential business.
- Partner with business units to provide transparent details on operational performance with a focus on labour and fleet management, and the utilisation and return on tangible assets
**Previous experience with a Waste Management company will come highly regarded!**
- Highly reputable government department
- $59.96 p/hour + SUPER
- CBD Location - WFH
- Contract untill EOFY with potential for extension / permanent
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, Quoting ref no. JO-2004-100194. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com