We are looking for a customer facing data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our martech platforms.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Talk to different clients about the platform
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Be an advocate of the platforms when speaking to clients
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R & Python
- Great communication skills (Client facing experience)
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.