|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Iconic firm who are a leader in their market. Innovative team and a great company to work for in terms of work life balance.
About the Role
Data Ops role.
* Build data pipelines
* Release management / deploy applications into production.
* Strong AWS services knowledge
* Work closely with Data Specialists to improve data pipelines
* Strong database knowledge alongside SQL.
* Experience of Amazon RDS, Aurora beneficial
* Basic level knowledge of Python or have willingness to learn.
* Data driven environment experience
* There is a small support and on call component to the role (1 in every 4 weeks) very small volume.
* Some support but mostly project based work.
* IT Operations knowledge with strong troubleshooting mindset.
You will love working with Data and cloud based platforms.
Great company and career opportunities and competitive salary and bonus.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102673. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com