|Posted||20 days ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Data Migration Analyst contract opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. This role will see you through until November 2021 with the possibility of extension. If your contract is finishing up or you are in between contracts and looking for a smart gig, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
- Planning and execution of data migration activities including dealing with Third-Party Vendors, including but not limited to network topography, data modeling, data identification, data cleansing, and decommissioning strategy.
- Managing the Design, building, and testing of the data migration processes for required objects.
- Managing and prioritising the strategic and operational aspects of the data migration activities including the preparation of reports, planning documentation, and other communications utilising a range of communication channels and computer applications.
- Acting as an escalation point for data migration risks and issues throughout the project and actively manage these, including, reporting, mitigation, and rectification strategies.
- Provide advice and guidance to database designers and others using the data structures and associated components for key aspects such as data migration and creating complex reports.
You will successfully demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in database architecture design and options analysis, scalability (capacity planning), security and performance tuning, and monitoring
- Experience writing custom logic and joining data sets together to achieve results.
- Experience with SQL code analysis, SQL data migration tools (e.g. T-SQL, SSIS, and BCP) reports analysis and understanding table structures.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle 11g/12c, Microsoft SQL Server /2012/2014, Sybase and/or Ingress, AWS/Azure.
- Demonstrate analytical, conceptual, and innovative problem-solving skills with a strong focus on meeting outcomes and delivering quality client service.
Get your application in today as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103846. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com