|Posted||17 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Data Migration Analyst contract opportunity. This role will see you through until EOFY 2021 with possibility of extension. Our client is seeking an experienced Data Migration Analyst to assist in getting their deliverables over the line. The focus of this role will be to validate, update and finalise and implement the existing data migration design. Activities around data cleansing will also be required.
About the Role
- Work with business, data and technical subject matter experts to identify, define, collate, document and communicate data migration requirements
- Work with the project team to prepare data migration plans including migrating risks, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Design, plan and undertake the data migration process.
- Undertake data profiling on in scope datasets, including identifying, analysis and remediation of data quality issues
- Create source to target mappings, understand & document complex transformation rules and identify data granularity and map entities to target application
- Implementing, where applicable, automated unit and functional tests.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan and schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis on data migration projects.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting data requirements, data migration business rules and development of complex data maps.
- Demonstrated experience working with Oracle Databases, particularly versions 12 - 18c.
- Demonstrated experience working with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL languages.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shubhi Sharma on email@example.com , quoting ref no. JO-2102-102939. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com