About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit multiple Data Entry Operators (AO2) for large scale State Government projects starting 24th February 2020. These roles are until 16th March with a possibility of extension. If you are a reliable and motivated administrator, please see below for more details.
About the Role
- High volume of data entry and input into the database
- Scanning applications into the database
- Printing and sorting out applications received via email/fax
- Responding to public enquiries received
- Other administrative and ad-hoc tasks as required
- Previous high volume and accurate data entry experience necessary
- Availability to work full-time for the project and able to travel to Brisbane Southside
- High attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Team oriented and ability to work with a large close-knit team
- Successful applicants will be requested to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to starting
Sound like you? These roles are going fast and applications are only being accepted via the portal.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.