About the Company
The Queensland Government has five organisational values to support their workforce. The values are: placing customer's first, putting ideas into action, unleashing potential, being courageous and empowering people. A Queensland Government Department is currently undertaking several key projects and requiring an experienced data entry officer to join its team on a temporary basis
About the Role
You will be required to:
* Undertake the timely and successful completion of records management projects including the corporate annual disposal process.
* Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice recordkeeping
* Undertake operational records management tasks.
* Assist with the effective flow of correspondence, mail services, and associated administrative functions when required.
* Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
* Fulfill all recordkeeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
* Undertake other duties as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Strong Data entry scores
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Contract position
- Immediate Start
- Nerang/Gold Coast location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91162. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com